Paradigm luxury vinyl flooring is one of the most unique of its kind- its waterproof! The line is constructed as a laminate flooring and has the look of real wood flooring (wire-brushed oak). No matter the water spillage-tub overflow, dripping pool water, washing machine-Paradigm can take it!
- Paradigm is a Water Proof Product ( WPC= Wood, Plastic, Composite/Resin Core)
- Can be installed on all grade levels. On grade, above grade, or below grade.
- No acclimation required.
- Recommended room temperature should be maintained between 65-85 degrees before, during, and after installation. This product remains stable between 45-105 degrees.
- Relative humidity should be kept between 35-55%. Relative humidity does not affect product. #4 and #5 are industry standards.
- Substrate should be:
- Firm- with no movement
- Flat- within 3/16 in a 10 foot radius
- Dry- Visually Dry ( Moisture testing not required)
- Clean- No debris/ No adhesive residue/ no foreign materials
- Can be installed over existing Sheet Vinyl/LVT/VCT. 1- Layer well bonded. Cushion vinyl and floated floors must be removed before installation.
- Paradigm must be installed with an underlayment when floating. If gluing down no underlayment is required. (The recommended underlayment is Sound Solution Foam Item: RY1010 or Prevail 1mm Item: PRUSSO200. AAT 675 is the recommended adhesive.)
- Paradigm is a floating floor that requires a ¼ perimeter expansion( Do not net fit)
- Paradigm has the Uniclic Locking System
Can be installed- Angle/Angle, First install the end joint, then install the long joint
May also be installed as a Drop& Tap- First install the long joint then tap the end joint closed
Both installations require Paradigm Tapping Block Item: ELTPROFTB
- Work out of multiple boxes to insure proper color blend.
- Install plank flooring in a random order.
- Minimum end joint stagger is 8” on adjacent rows.
- Door jams should be undercut.
- Radiant heating is approved- Do not exceed 85 degrees.
Related Posts :