Fusion Luxury Vinyl tile flooring is the logical choice if you are looking for strength, durability, and low maintenance. Fusion waterproof flooring is designed to withstand the rigors of domestic use. It is 100% waterproof, Kid-proof and pet-proof.
- Fusion Max Enhanced. Fusion Max enhanced is a 20 Mil wear layer WPC product with a 7.5mm overall thickness product with a pad attached. This floor is available in wood plank and tile looks.
- New Fusion High Traffic is an SPC floor with a 20 Mil wear layer with a board width of 9 inches.
- Summit WPC has a 20 Mil wear layer with an attached pad.
- Fusion WPC comes in tile and wood plank floor looks with a 20 Mil wear layer.
- Fusion Max has longer planks with enhanced beveled edges. It is designed for high traffic areas whether commercial or residential products.
McCurley’s Floor Center has been providing for Fusion Hybrid Luxury Vinyl Tile products, including Vinyl Flooring installation for a few decades. We carry a wide verity of Hybrid Flooring in addition to their accessories and there cleaning and maintains products. Our flooring installation crew knows how to install Forbo and Hybrid Flooring.
Our showroom in San Ramon & Concord, California shows many Fusion Hybrid Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring. We offer the best Flooring selection at factory direct outlet pricing to the commercial and residential communities nationwide and all over the world.
We provide in-home & in-office free consultation we offer to install residential & commercial flooring. Whether you are a homeowner, contractors, builders, remodeler, interior designers, realtor, installer, architect or other trade professionals, we can cover whatever you need at absolute best prices. Discount pricing without compromising quality has been our trademark for over 40 years. We bring the knowledge and technical support to you from start to finish.
No matter where you live….”You can walk all over us”.
McCurley’s Floor Center, Inc. has been supplying flooring material nationwide for homeowners, contractors, builders, the property manages and trade professions over 45 years. Now you can pick up your material from one of our distribution centers near you. We have knowledge and experience with all your Commercial and Residential flooring needs. Including Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Carpet Tile, LVT, SPC, Luxury Vinyl Plank, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain, Bamboo Cork Flooring, Sports Flooring, Sheet Vinyl, Rubber Flooring Specialty Flooring, and Floor Care and Maintenance Products.
We are proud to be an American top retailer and offer a wide range of flooring to California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and other states.
For assistance in any of Flooring, contact our technical representative to call our customer service.
Call us at 925-680-4433 or Email us at info@ConcordFloor.com