Medieval Floors Vinyl LVT Flooring
- Construction: 70% Stone Composite Core.
- Dimensions: 9″ (228mm) x 60″ (1524mm)
- Finish: Prime Urethane with Ceramic Bead Coating.
- Thickness: 8mm (Attached 1.5mm IXPE Anti-Microbial Acoustic Underlayment).
- Clicking System: Uniclic Glueless Floating Click.
- Profile: Micro-Bevel.
- Density: 2,100 kg/m3.
- Commercial Wear Layer: 0.5mm/20mil.
- Sqft/Box: 22.45.
McCurley’s Floor Center, Inc. has been supplying Medieval LVT Flooring material nationwide to homeowners, contractors, builders, property managers, and trade professions for over 45 years. Now you can pick up your material from one of our distribution centers near you. We have knowledge and experience with all your Commercial and Residential flooring needs. Including Hardwood Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Carpet, Carpet Tile, LVT, SPC, WPC, Waterproofing, Luxury Vinyl Plank, Ceramic and Porcelain Tile, Bamboo, Cork Flooring, Sports Flooring, Sheet Vinyl Flooring, Rubber Flooring and Base, Specialty Floors, and Floor Care / Maintenance Products.
We are proud to be an American top retailer and offer a wide range of Medieval LVT Flooring to California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and other states.
For assistance in any of Medieval LVT Flooring products, contact our technical representative to call our customer service.
Call us at 925-680-4433 or Email us at info@ConcordFloor.com